Monday, April 17, 2017

                                School Break Days 
During spring break I did not go to any far away places I pretty much stayed in my area. I went to eat to different locations around the city .Some of the things that I did were play basketball, watch movies, and hang out with friends. I went to play basketball for two days with some of my friends from the team, also I watched a lot of movies and started and finished watching a series. In addition, I went to sleep over at a friend's house. Some of the other days I also hung out with some other friends. Some of the movies I watched were The Princess Diaries and Beverly Hills Chihuahuas. I also went for some walks. I went shopping as well. I met a new friend . The new places I met were a park by my friend's house that is very nice. 

Resultado de imagen para basketballResultado de imagen para beverly hills chihuahua

No comments:

Post a Comment